Executive summary about helmets by Cody
Here are three reasons why anyone on a motorcycle should never even think about not wearing a helmet.
1. A helmet can save your life – During a crash, the difference between death or crippling brain damage is this: was the rider wearing a helmet?
2. It probably is required by law – About half of all states require anyone riding on a motorcycle to always have a helmet on. If protecting your noggin isn’t enough to convince you to wear a helmet, maybe the legality issue will convince you to wear a helmet!
3. Helmets help prevent distractions – If it’s raining, snowing, super windy, motor cycle helmets can help prevent the elements from making your ride dangerous.
So please motorbike riders… wear a helmet!
Scorpion EXO-900 Transformer Modular Helmet review STG
1. Quickly convert your EXO-900 to an open face 3/4 helmet, visor included.
2. KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads.
3. AirFit helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit.
4. EverClear No-Fog Faceshield and Retractable SpeedView Sun Visor. Anti-scratch hardened coating.
Price: $ 279.95