Rabu, 09 September 2015
The Kawasaki Ninja 650R is a faired standard motorcycle made by Kawasaki since 2006. With a unique look and feel, the 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R delivers cutting edge design and astonishing versatility. With a comfortable seating position and sportbike performance levels, the Ninja 650R is well-suited for freeway commutes, around town errands and weekend track days.
Because the 650R was meant to have broad rider appeal, Kawasaki’s development team began its task with the rider – not the motorcycle. After studying every kind of rider, and all types of riding, Kawasaki’s engineers focused on the human-machine interface. Narrowing the distance between the footpegs and striving for a lower seat height and low effort controls all played into the design effort.
The compact liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, 8-valve 649cc parallel twin engine delivers a smooth responsiveness that is tuned for rider-friendly power characteristics – especially in the low and medium rpm ranges.
Suzuki effectively eliminated delayed combustion. Suzuki RM-Z250 features engine performance designed for mid- to top-end performance and offers smooth power delivery, is relatively easy to ride. Champions Choose Suzuki...and Suzuki supports future champions! Suzuki provides each 2014 RM-Z250 owner with two optional mapping couplers, aside from the stock coupler. Confusingly, Suzuki includes another white coupler. Here’s the breakdown:
1. Lean coupler: If you see wires extending out of one plug location and returning to another, then you’ve found the lean coupler.
2. Rich coupler: An excellent choice for dry and hardpack tracks, the rich coupler detunes the engine to prevent wheelspin.
Suzuki has done a masterful job of reaching perfection in two key areas of motorcycle development.
1. Cornering. They have discovered the magical frame geometry formula.
2. Engine. The RM-Z250 powerband is broad and fruitful.
Find success by making these modifications to the 2014 Suzuki RM-Z250.
1. Couplers. We heartily recommend that you conduct your own test session by trying out the optional couplers provided by Suzuki at every track you frequent.
2. Clutch. The clutch cannot handle the rigors of a serious clutch abuser. Even riders who play nice with the RM-Z250 clutch will benefit from stiffer clutch springs.
The hate list:
1. Clutch. The RM-Z250 clutch fades quickly and cannot stand the test of time.
2. Bolts. The RM-Z250 bolts are pitiful.
The like list:
1. Handling. Cornering prowess is the RM-Z250’s best attribute.
2. Engine. It’s not the fastest powerband in the class, but it’s broad and powerful enough to get winning.
3. Couplers. Want more hit? Plug in the white coupler. Want to prevent the rear tire from lighting up like a paper factory next to a volcano? Plug in the gray coupler.
Selasa, 25 Agustus 2015
o 2007-Terra-Moto TDX125F PRO, model description:
· 25cc 4stroke.
· 2 valve.
· 5plate clutch.
· Manual clutch.
· USD Marzocchi Fork - Made in Italy.
· Perimeter Spare Frame with 3 point engine mounting.
· Fully adjustable FastAce Rear Shock.
· Stainless/Alloy exhaust system with removable Quit Insert.
· Front Twin Pot Caliber Break System.
· Break away front levers and 28mm oversized Bars.
· 5-D Shot-0VA patent design plastic.
o TS 125, highlights:
- 125CC kick start engine, N 1234.
- Manual clutch,neutral gear start.
- 26mm carburetor.
- Heavy duty footpeg mount.
- Engine bash plate.
- Foldable clutch lever.
- Thumpstar Grips.
- Dual piston front brake.
- CNC Thumpstar red engine dress up kit.
- Sprocket with locking tab.
- Black rim front14 inch/rear 12 inch.
- Dirt knoby tyre front 14 rear 12.
- CRF50CC red plastics.