Jumat, 02 September 2016

Riding A Motorcycle, Moped Or Motor Tricycle

You first need to get a provisional licence and complete CBT if you want to ride a motorbike and a moped. Provisional category B car licences and provisional category A licences now only cover you to ride motor tricycles if you have a physical disability. You can drive a motor tricycle of any power rating if both of the following are true:
1.    You’re over 21.
2.    You have a full car driving licence.

You’ll need a full category A1 motorbike licence to ride motor tricycles up to power output 15 Kilowatts, and a full category A motorbike licence to ride trikes with a power output more than 15 kW. I recommend all riders take a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) course before getting their license.

You need to have the right provisional driving licence when you’re learning to ride. Riding a motorcycle can be extremely dangerous. If you’re using your own vehicle you’ll need to make sure it:
1.    has a valid V5C registration certificate.
2.    is taxed.
3.    has an MOT.

All riders have to pass the theory test before taking the motorcycle practical test.

Tidak ada komentar: